stay away form Mafolie hotel st' thomas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abyss queen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi every one!!

Just wanted to let all the divers here know about my bad experience with Mafolie hotel in St' Thomas USVI.

Basically we left our brand new boots and bikinis out side our room to dry.
Our stuff got stolen, or that is what we thought. Then we were informed that the cleaning lady toke the items, but we had to leave back to NY.
I called to remind the hotel about it and they told me is will be shipped the next day.
3 month have passé.
A hotel employee toke the items back to up state New York with him. He is traveling in Europe and doesn’t seem like he is coming back.
We are going on a vacation in 3 days...

I just bought some new boots at Leisure pro in NYC...

When I called they just told me that it was my fault and that I shouldn't have left me stuff out to dry.
The manger was yelling as if I'm trying to still something from him.
They are really unfriendly and now blaming me became the can not find the items...
Any what Mafolie hotel is not a good place for divers. Our just people that want to dry their b.suits out side.

I never post bed reviews and only have good things to say but these poepol are unbelievable and now the boots I had was discontinued.
Just stay away from that place.

Back
Top Bottom