Staying at Brac Reef Resort Mar 13-20th 2014 who else will be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, My wife and I are going to be staying and diving at Brac Reef Resort
March 13-20th 2014. Wondering who else will be there? This is our first time there and we can not wait. Does anyone stay at the resort and then also do shore diving to maybe get a 4th dive in a day?

There is no shore diving at the Brac Reef resort. You could shore dive on the Brac, just not at the resort, it's too shallow right in front for one thing. Even if you went out farther from shore there is a channel that is used by the locals who fish on the east side of the property and a reef in front that is unassailable. Here's what the front of the shore looks like from the boat dock:

Here's what the opposite side of the Island looks like, sorry my wife is in the way, but this is typical of the shoreline:

Head toward the northside boat ramp and this would be an easy spot to shore dive or snorkel, there are other northside of the Island entry points but this is one of the easiest:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom