Stiletto shoulder strap length differences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mistressmotorsports

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Stiletto with all the components size large. Ablsolutely love it. I have lost some weight, and now the shoulder straps are too long. They require me to pull the straps tight enough that there is almost no strap between the adjuster and the cumberbund. I didn't see a way to adjust that by lowering the strap where it is sewn into the cumberbund or lowering the shoulder strap assembly where it ties into the back portion. So, I am assuming I need a smaller (medium?) shoulder strap set. My question is, how much shorter is the medium than the large shoulder strap? Also, will a medium move the sternum strap upward closer to my neck (which I don't want?) Thanks for any help.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Here are the Stiletto shoulder measurements from the Zeagle website. The measurements are from the waist to the top of the shoulder.

SM 14"-18"
MD 18"-22"
LG 22"-26"
XL 26"29"

Assuming the Stiletto is like my LaZer (women's version of this BC), you can move the sternum strap down to the lower loops away from your neck if you currently have it in the higher position.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom