Still looking for feedback about JP Marine Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moorish8idol

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks!

I've used the search function and see that several people have looked for feedback about this liveaboard but there appears to be limited information out there. I'm looking at doing a Brothers/Daedalus/Elphinstone liveaboard with them in August - they are clearly one of the least expensive options (€750 for a week) and the reviews out there appear to be very good. But I recently made a mistake by going with a much cheaper liveaboard (that had rave reviews where I could find them) and it was terrible. I do NOT want to repeat that especially if there are other good options for an extra €300 or so. Safety, basic comfort and cleanliness are priorities!

Now has anyone done a trip with them that can provide us with their personal experience? Thanks!

Hi, I read a lot of reviews also, seem to be a decent boat but when I booked was cancelled due to boat not having enough people booking. Seems strange with the low price & time of year.

Hi, I read a lot of reviews also, seem to be a decent boat but when I booked was cancelled due to boat not having enough people booking. Seems strange with the low price & time of year.
Oh no! When did this happen? How far in advance were you advised of the cancellation???

Last Friday, I was all excited...they told me about an hour after I booked.

Shame coz it looked a nice boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom