Strange Figure reflected from my mask:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdqsony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Today was my first wreck ship with pro diver II. Our first dive was at Mercede and 2nd dive was at Tracy.

Will be diving with Pro Dive again on April 10th, anyone wanna join? I do have few scubaboard members in my head and I hope they will!

Anyway as I was browsing through the pictures I took today, this one bothered me so I looked at it carefully... it appears to be lady with eyes closed look like she's swimming up... I was above the Tracy, no one was in front of me... The figure show clear head shape, hair, eyes, nose... no mask on, no bubble.

I find this VERY interesting photo...not scared or anything... maybe it is my guardian angel?

Feel free to give your thoughts...

QuickTimePlayer.png

QuickTimePlayer-1.jpg

LOL!!! That made coke came out of my nose!!

The Virgin Mary in a mask!!!!

Call Oprah! Call Jerry Springer! Make a buck!

I hear a Rod Serling voice-over...

it appears to be lady with eyes closed look like she's swimming up... I was above the Tracy, no one was in front of me... The figure show clear head shape, hair, eyes, nose... no mask on, no bubble.

It shows none of those things. When you see a cloud that sorta looks like an elephant's trunk kinda sorta in a way, you are probably the kind of guy who imagines the rest of the elephant, a circus, and several clowns.

It actually looks like a smudge on the glass.

Optics work pretty easily, anything that is reflected by glass, well, your eyes see too. If there wasn't a disembodied head in front of you, then there wasn't one there.

It doesn't look like a person to me?? :confused: Just looks like a smudge or something like deco martini said.

Looks to me like a finger holding that camera.

It doesn't look like a person to me?? :confused: Just looks like a smudge or something like deco martini said.

Just ProDive Mermaids, thass'all....

IMG_4615.jpg

lol i love some answer here--

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom