Stuck on bc choice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone is different when it comes to diving. There are great options for everyone. Check them all out. I absolutely love the Hydros Pro. It is very comfortable and it just works for my mission. Many people who dive them will say "Just get it." However you do have those who do not like it and had problems. I get it. There is always bad with good. IMHO the pros outweigh the cons. Just one divers thoughts.
For me, it is "okay" but not worth the price premium. On the other hand it's good enough it's not worth the loss selling it used and replacing it. I'll use it whenever i'm DM'ing and dives where backmount is more appropriate for some reason, but I have mostly switched to Side mount for the rest of my dives. I wish I had bought something else initially and spend the difference on other gear.

Yes the price point is definately not under to "budget" catagory. There are plenty of great BCDs out there for a good price that are great quality.
For me, it is "okay" but not worth the price premium. On the other hand it's good enough it's not worth the loss selling it used and replacing it. I'll use it whenever i'm DM'ing and dives where backmount is more appropriate for some reason, but I have mostly switched to Side mount for the rest of my dives. I wish I had bought something else initially and spend the difference on other gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom