Closed Success!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who makes.. or who made Lp50s? only Faber?

Who makes.. or who made Lp50s? only Faber?

All steels approved for US use come from Faber. No clue if anyone else made them. So yes if you want a new pair, your only option is Faber. Suggest you sign up to get email notification from DGX when they get the next batch (April they’re saying last I checked maybe a week ago), but you have to pounce as soon as you get the in stock notification.

All steels approved for US use come from Faber. No clue if anyone else made them. So yes if you want a new pair, your only option is Faber. Suggest you sign up to get email notification from DGX when they get the next batch (April they’re saying last I checked maybe a week ago), but you have to pounce as soon as you get the in stock notification.

Not looking for any was just wondering. Seem to be a popular tank to double up or BM in my area too. ty though

Oh, I'm subscribed to every LP50 product DGX has and am well ready to pounce. I figured I'd ask here again in case someone found a set in their garage. I had a lead on a pair in Monterey, but the guy who wasn't using them also wasn't ready to sell them.

I assume you want the smaller diameter tanks, but I have LP80's available.

I have 2 set up for sidemount kayak diving off of Monterey. They work great for this function.
I have opposing valves. Faber LP50's. Not sure I want to part with them yet as I am going to give them a shot for quick shore dives (not sure they will have enough air for how long I usually like to stay down, but will keep you in mind if I decide to part with them. Should know more soon.

Back
Top Bottom