Sudden loss of a Dive Partner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about the losses you all mentioned in this thread. In so many areas of life it seems that time is always going to fast. When you lose someone you love time seems to slow down and the pain seems like it will be there forever. We are never the same after losing someone we love. I believe that a small piece of us goes with them. Life goes on and time does ease the pain.

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss.

mwhities:
Sea Dragon.

Wasn't there a thread about that? I believe I remember seeing it. I'm sorry to ever hear about ones lose, dive buddy, husband, brother, sister or anything else. I lost a brother due to luekima. I was 10, he was 18, that's just WAY to yound to die.

Much love and good vibes to you and OldFireDiver and anyone else that's suffered a lose.

Michael
Yes sfdiver was one of the first threads in this new grouping. Says "good by to Matt"
My love and prayers to all
Mardie

Take his passion and add to yours that he may live on.

the K

My condolences on your loss of a good and trusted friend.

Never easy loosing someone so suddenly.:(
I'm sure he will now be looking after you from above.

Be Strong

As I make my first gulf dive and wreck dive this weekend, I will say a special prayer that all his friends and family may have peace during this storm. God's Speed.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom