Suggestions for Dive Op Oahu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lorien,

If you are arriving on the 23rd, stop by the Ali'i tower information desk by the Super Pool and say hello. I'll be the bald guy sitting with a lovely Japanese lady. I can help you out with any island stuff if you want to play tourist too.

Chris

Hi Chris
I will certainly stop by and say hello! Look forward to meeting you.
Barbara

Just got back from Oahu, and can wholeheartedly recommend both Roger and Lisa of Oahu Scuba Divers, and Gabe with Kaimana Divers. Both are very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They went the extra mile to help my wife become more comfortable and efficient in the water.

While we stayed outside of Waikiki, I do believe that if you are in the local area, that both ops will pick up and drop off from your hotel. Give them a call/email, and find out.

Since you are staying in the Hilton Hawaiian Village, don't forget to check out the fireworks every friday night at 8:00. They are launched from your hotel.

Regards,

Gary

Since you are staying in the Hilton Hawaiian Village, don't forget to check out the fireworks every friday night at 8:00. They are launched from your hotel.

...and you can see our duck, Affleck, at the Hilton, since hopefully he will be living there soon. He is the loud quacker that is following tourists into the shops instead of the other ducks in the pond.

...feel free to take him in the pool or to the beach. (don't let him go to Duke's, it can get kind of crazy)

DSC_0215-2.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom