Suggestions for travelling around Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terryb

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hey there going to be flying into Cebu this coming Saturday, divng at Malapascua and Moalboal. What is the best way to get from Cebu to Cabilao and from there to Panglao? Or would it be best to head down to Oslob to Siquijor or Dumaguette and get a ferry from there to Panglao.

Thanks,

I am a little confused on what you are asking since you mentioned you were diving Malapascua and Moalboal and then desire to go to Cabilao(not sure the Siquijor Dumaguette connection).. Any way the easiest and cheapest way to get to Cabilao is to take the ferry from Argao which takes you directly to Cabilao. Problem is that it only runs twice a week. I have taken it before and it is a large banka ferry which transports all kinds of goods from Cebu to Cabilao.

I am unaware of any other public transport that takes you directly to Cabilao. All of the other options I am aware of require another trip once you reach Bohol.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom