suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawally

Reaction score
what kind of exposure suit do you use for solo diving and if you use a rear entry drysuit how do you zip up your suit at the dive site by yourself?

Depends on the temps. I dive both wet and dry. I have a dual bladder wing, though, so that takes care of the redundancy. I dive a front entry suit, but there are a couple of threads here on how to get into a rear entry suit. Just do a search. Dog leash and wire hanger seem to be quite popular. Just clip or hook the zipper and pull across.

Dive-aholic:
there are a couple of threads here on how to get into a rear entry suit. Just do a search. Dog leash and wire hanger seem to be quite popular. Just clip or hook the zipper and pull across.

Darn! Why I didn't think about it before? :huh:

I have a rear entry suit and had really bad times trying to close that rear zipper in the first times :D Perhaps I am not flexible enough, or those chords attached to the zippers are usually short enough... Not to mention how ridiculous I felt and must have looked, struggling with my own suit's zipper!

Next suit will be front entry, no doubt :14:

scubawally:
what kind of exposure suit do you use for solo diving and if you use a rear entry drysuit how do you zip up your suit at the dive site by yourself?

DUI's Flx 50/50 (drysuit).

Back
Top Bottom