Sun Nov 18th Spanish Rock's & Sugar Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Crab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sunday November 18th 2007 Who want's to Beach Dive the Spanish Rocks & or the Sugar Molasses Barge in Bradenton The best diving conditions exsist when the wind is out of the east. According to the current wheather forcast this week end has a good chance of favorible conditions!

Doug / Scuba Crab

I think I'll be out there next Sunday. I can dive all day.... My Patriots don't go 10-0 until Sunday night :14:

9:00 am meet up would be a good time. If any one needs to rent or get something Sea Trek is across the street. I allso need to get a heads up on parking and see if any one want's to meet for breakfast close by? As I get feed back from people on ScubaBoard and or DiveBuddy the plan details will be refined!

Doug

Profile link: http://www.divebuddy.com?User=Scuba Crab

DiveBuddy.com - Login - Global Social Network for Scuba Divers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ScubaBoard
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...8-sun-nov-18th-spanish-rocks-sugar-barge.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bradenton Sarasota Gulf scuba diving Longboat Key Tampa scuba travel and instruction
Sea Trek Divers
105 7th St N
Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
Map of 105 7th St N Bradenton Beach, FL by MapQuest
Across the street from the Regina/Sugar (Molasses) Barge
Sunday hours 9:00am to 1:00pm

(941)779-1506

I have Sunday free and would be interested in going. Never done Spanish Rocks, but have snorkled the Sugar Barge a few years ago and it wasn't what I expected (this is a barge???)

Definitely need to get wet, so anywhere underwater is okay by me :)

John

I wish I could come along. I have to work that day and I just got my wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. They are not feeling so great and it puts me out of diving for a few weeks. Hope everyone has a good time getting wet.

Michelle

Hey Diver's

For anyone that would like Breakfast lets meet at the,

Gathering Place inc.Family Restaurant 8:00am
101 7th St North
Bradenton Beach Fl 34217
(941)779-0313
All fresh homemade foods - Greek & Amercan

Sea Trek Divers at 9:00am
105 7th St N

Be on the beach ready to dive Regina/Sugar (Molasses) Barge by 9:30am

Spanish Rocks dive time TBD it is 1.7 mile north of Seatrek Divers. So we could meet for lunch somewhere close and possibly dive it before or after lunch. I allso need to determine the best place for parking and a place for lunch preferibly on the beach close to Spanish Rock's.

Hey Diver's

For anyone that would like Breakfast lets meet at the,

Gathering Place inc.Family Restaurant 8:00am
101 7th St North
Bradenton Beach Fl 34217
(941)779-0313
All fresh homemade foods - Greek & Amercan

Sea Trek Divers at 9:00am
105 7th St N

Be on the beach ready to dive Regina/Sugar (Molasses) Barge by 9:30am

Spanish Rocks dive time TBD it is 1.7 mile north of Seatrek Divers. So we could meet for lunch somewhere close and possibly dive it before or after lunch. I allso need to determine the best place for parking and a place for lunch preferibly on the beach close to Spanish Rock's.

I might try to make this one. I am in the middle of NOWHERE KENTUCKY this week but if I get back in time I might be there. I really need to get wet. It's been like a month. Did I mention I am in KENTUCKY. There is NO good water around here. God I can't wait to get home...

P.S. Sorry for the whinning.

Git-r-Dun, run for your life man :shocked: Get out of there :wink:

Crab, I think this may be doable for me! I care not to waste my time at the barge but the Rocks would interest me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom