Sun Nov 18th Spanish Rock's & Sugar Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

javascript:eek:l('http://www.seatrekdivers.com/photogallery/photo_regina.htm');

A link to view pictures of thr Regina.
See you Sunday!

My husband and I will join you. There is a really great place that we could have lunch called Mr. Bones BBQ...it is just a bit north on Bradenton Beach. This will be our first dive since certification...woohooo! We each have one tank a piece...does Sea Trek fill NITROX? If not, should we rent another tank for each of us? We are sooo excited!

My husband and I will join you. There is a really great place that we could have lunch called Mr. Bones BBQ...it is just a bit north on Bradenton Beach. This will be our first dive since certification...woohooo! We each have one tank a piece...does Sea Trek fill NITROX? If not, should we rent another tank for each of us? We are sooo excited!

Last time I was there they didn't. You might want to call them and ask. If you don't care to breath air they will rent you tanks right there.They are the same prices as everyone else and they have a great location. Congrats on doing your first dive. That will be a great dive for you. It's real good for getting more time and a greater comfort level in the water.

We went to Mr. Bones a few weeks back. Very simple but the food was awsome and not that expensive.
Regards,
Doug

Hello,
I have never dove either of those and would be interested in joining. I don't have a dive buddy, anyone care to partner with me?

Karen

Scott5644 and I are going to hit Spanish Rocks at 10 a.m., if anyone wants to join us there. I'm skipping the SugarBarge. I'm happy to partner with anyone/lil group. :)

How about lunch after the dives? Just because cleaning gear to put in your car - go eat - then go back to dive - mmmm :no

Hello,
I have never dove either of those and would be interested in joining. I don't have a dive buddy, anyone care to partner with me?

Karen
Hello Karen

Looks like we have a number of interested divers! Hooking up with a buddy sould not be too hard. My son will be with me as my buddy. But we would welcome any buddyless diver to dive with us.

Our plan is the Gathering Place inc.Family Restaurant 8:00am Sea Trek Divers at 9:00am Be on the beach ready to dive Regina/Sugar (Molasses) Barge by 9:30am. Spanish Rocks dive time TBD aprox 10:30 or 11:00am it is 1.7 mile north of Seatrek Divers. Lunch TBD?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom