Sunday Dec 7 Beach Dive Anybody ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctx120

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering if anybody doing a beach dive or might be interested in a beach dive from
West Palm Beach - Pompano Beach to Ft Lauderdale .
BHB high tide 3PM slack time around 2:pM .Do I have my information correct ?
:eyebrow:

Ok let me know what you would like to do

Sorry, Guys. I just had something come up, so I won't be getting wet today. Best of luck.

Anybody up for Monday or Tuesday? My regular days off. BHB still within daylight hours. Thinking about the east site...anyone?

Anybody up for Monday or Tuesday? My regular days off. BHB still within daylight hours. Thinking about the east site...anyone?

A friend and I are diving the blue heron bridge after work on tuesday 12/9. High tide is around 4:55. We plan to meet at 4:00 near the playground on the south side of the park and drop in the water at 4:20-4:30. You are welcome to join us. I won't get a chance to check SB tomorrow to see if you are truly interested or not: if you arrive at 4:20 and we are nowhere to be found, look for the dive flag.

We'll likely explore a few of the sail boats first, while the light is good, and then move to the west bridge (the big one). We have never dove the east bridge, but high tide is less than an hour before sunset and I imagine those that fish the east bridge will be casting by 4:20 and I don't want to have anything to do with fish hooks and angry fisherman. If no one is fishing, we might try the east expanse first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom