Sunday morning dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone, sorry that I did'nt get my lazy ass out of bed in time for the first dive.Thanks to Nick and Nicole for letting me tag along on your second dive,I enjoyed this very much,70' max and 57 minutes.We saw several octopuses,one lobster, and one pipefish.Vis was 15-20'. Nick,great job leading this dive! Swimming back towards our entry point was very slow and relaxing.Nicole, nice job finding that pipefish,it was very cool! Hope to dive with you all again soon.I apologize again to all of you for missing the first dive.

Got two excellent, not to mention dry, dives in! Both were relaxing, full of cool little critters, and great dive buddies! Thanks to everyone for coming out and I'm glad I could provide some humor while flailing around trying to get my fins on :rofl3:

Let's do it again next weekend. Jamie, Nick, and I were throwing around the idea of diving Laguna next weekend....anyone else interested?

Another wonderful BC's day! Was great to see everyone, nice to see some peeps I haven't seen for a while, and nice to meet you Jesse. Real nice vis, lotsa critters, just too bad the sun never came out. Was funny, just got a few blocks away from the beach and it was sunny as heck.

Laguna sounds fun but I have family stuff next weekend. Have fun if you go. Each of the following two Saturdays (13 & 20) I can makes dives anywhere - Laguna, PV, Malibu.

Here are a few photos from today:

We found the toilet
IMG_1846-toilet.jpg

the guage thing at the toilet
IMG_1847-guage.jpg

Owen behind those bubbles
IMG_1852-Owen.jpg

Bryan posing nicely
IMG_1853-Bryan.jpg

Starfish
IMG_1857-Starfish.jpg

Spanish Shawl
IMG_1867-Spanish_Shawl.jpg

Another Spanish Shawl
IMG_1861-Spanish_Shawl.jpg

Another Starfish - hey it's Vets there wasn't much to see
IMG_1841-starfish1.jpg

There is some kelp at Vets!
IMG_1869-Kelp.jpg

Nice Photos glad you had a good dive....... I was working and it was cold and Foggy all day long :(

Let's do it again next weekend. Jamie, Nick, and I were throwing around the idea of diving Laguna next weekend....anyone else interested?

Laguna would be great! Just need to rent a reg for the day if mine isn't back from service. On the plus side I picked up a HP120 today for a great price so the day wasn't a total loss!

Sounds like you all had a good time, I decided to go to Laguna the last minute & had a great time. We feed a couple of Morays & played with an Octo. Maybe we can get together when I get back from NY.

John

Sounds like you all had a good time, I decided to go to Laguna the last minute & had a great time. We feed a couple of Morays & played with an Octo. Maybe we can get together when I get back from NY.

John

Hey John, how's it going? Where in Laguna did you dive at today? It sounds like you had a nice dive, glad to hear it. Have fun in NY.

Hi Jamie,

I'm doing good. We dove Crescent Bay, the north side. We swam out pass the point desended & then headed towards Seal Rock. There's lots of structure over there.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom