Sunday @ The Pond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There were not many Swampers that I saw today at CSSP but we had a good time.
ZzzKing and his Wife MizzKing and Our good ole pal Mizz Natalie showed up. I saw TexHockeyGuy there too. ZzzKing and MizzKing went to do a Snorkle with Natalie and TexDiveGuy and I went to look around the pond. Later TexDiveGuy and I did a bit of Baby sitting while ZzzKing and MizzKing went for a sort of afternoon on the town so to speak.

Natalie looked at the lake for a long long time and then turn and said , “You guys have the goods ?” :crafty:
I said yep... and pulled out the Avacado dip and chips and then we started to play some serious cards.
At first it was just Go Fish but she got tired of that and made me keep to my promise that someday I'd teach her to Shoot Dice. We looked at a loaded set and a regular set and then tried them both out for awhile. I showed her how to direct peoples attention elsewhere while you make the switch. Then as she had promised , she showed us how she reads peoples eyes when playing Poker. We did a few hands of Stud , Wild Jacks and Mexican Sweat and as I was about to get the hang of the trick .. Well what do you know.. here come Mom & Dad. ( Kill Joys !!! )

Thanks everybody for a cool, day at the lake. :D

Last edited:
For a kid just 5 years old Natalie is a shark at cards, she even hinted she is going to work some with her yonger brother!

Dang it was a great day of diving and cards.....not to mention those kids stuff like playing with bubbles. :)

Hmmmmmmm....

I'll not relate this to Stef. Sometimes it's best she doesn't know. A warning to you two though, I'm almost certain she has been smarter than me since her second birthday.

Back
Top Bottom