Sunfish Pond - dont let a boy do a man's job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a long walk with a tank... You people REALLY need to learn to freedive...LOL...

Ha!

Maybe I'll become a divebomber too someday, but for now I'm just getting the hang of drifting over the bottom. Couldn't get it exactly right in backmount, just about got it nailed in SM.

Now, ya see, if I could just somehow get two 72's up there.... :D

So before we dove the Delaware Train Wreck - I stopped by the Upper Yards Creek Reservoir to see what it looks like and how close we could get to Sunfish pond...
Ha - turns out it is on Homeland Security watch list - so no entry is allowed per the guard at the gate... So there goes that short cut to Sunfish pond...

Dumpster may have it right a small pony bottle or free diving lessons might be in order...

Couple of 40s in sidemount should do it.

i am game two 40s in sidemount

Ummm.... 14 miles round trip in and out - I am thinking a couple 19's....
Unless Lowviz comes up with a contraption that will carry most of the weights and tanks... Heck I may even try it in a bathing suit to lose some of the carrying weight...
But then I was thinking Heartbreak Hill would be a shorter climb - tougher but shorter...

Worst case I am looking to find a Jogging Stroller and modify that somehow - I saw a couple mono wheel type packs but they are too expensive for a single trip - they come with all kinds of side packs and racks...

PackWheel-29xl.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom