Sunfish Pond - dont let a boy do a man's job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A canoe and a folding canoe cart work for me but I’m not hauling 7 miles. I’ve had 200 lbs of stuff in my canoe on the cart hauling it over some pretty rough ground on these wilderness trips I take. The tires are inflatable and with the cart in the middle there is little felt weight; that is until you get to the hills!

---------- Post added June 7th, 2015 at 04:57 PM ----------

Ok Boys. What's the problem? :D

View attachment 210092
Looks pretty fresh what mile is she on?

2 girls 3 dives for U guys

diving+61.JPG

Ha!

Maybe I'll become a divebomber too someday, but for now I'm just getting the hang of drifting over the bottom. Couldn't get it exactly right in backmount, just about got it nailed in SM.

Now, ya see, if I could just somehow get two 72's up there.... :D

I'm pretty sure I recognize her, if this pic was taken in Dominica. Carib.

Thanks anyhow, but I'm thinking we would lose any last trace of street cred...

Might just have to pony up and do it ourselves. *sigh*

Not to say that the distaff side isn't invited, though. Still in the logistics planning stage, plenty of time. :D

Obviously mile 7, water's edge!

Oh but she's walking AWAY from the water. Did she bring the wrong tanks and now she's walking back?

Come on now. Time to "RANGER UP" ...... Two 10' hardwood poles with gear slung in the middle... Makes it very easy to move gear...

Jim...

Come on now. Time to "RANGER UP" ...... Two 10' hardwood poles with gear slung in the middle... Makes it very easy to move gear...

Jim...

A couple of "bearers" along with those poles would be just right!

A couple of "bearers" along with those poles would be just right!

How much is the going rate for a Sherpa? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom