Super Bowl!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A. J. Shark once bubbled...
Ohh No!! Oakland lost!! ;-0
- A J

They didnt just lose, they lost BADLY!

Can you believe that the NFL MVP threw a Super Bowl record 5 INTs? Man, my Raiders sure didn't show up to play.

Thomas

Hats off to the Tampa Bay! Fav commercial was the Zebra Bud commercial, I have to say. :D

GO CHUCKY!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
Fav commercial was the Zebra Bud commercial, I have to say.

I totally agree! It was hilarious!! :D
There were some really good commercials this year. All of Bud Light's commercials were good. I could have done without seeing Ozzy and the Osmonds, though...:confused:

I was sort of disappointed in the commercials. There were some good ones, the Clydesdale teams and the zebra ref at the beginning was good. But there were none that will be remembered past next week like the Bud frogs in years past.

'Course my Bucs gave everyone plenty to talk about for years to come so I'd say it was a good trade off!

the riots going on in Oakland right now are the best. I'm glad I didn't have to sit through some silly sporting event to watch them either.
:D :D :D

My favorite Bud commercial was the man on the beach with the sea shell. I thought that was hilarious. :)

Thought the game was better than past few years, too. Way to go Bucs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom