Suunto D3 Alternative?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mahjong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is there an alternative to this discontinued little dive watch that is still so popular with tec divers? Mainly interested in the timer/stopwatch function. Clear display. Large buttons accessable with dry gloves. Bungiable case.

I've only seen one brand new D3 for sale at a dive shop in Puerto Galera Philippines.

The Liquivision Zen Bottom Timer and the Scubapro Meridian in Gauge mode are the only models I know of that have both resettable stopwatch and average depth features; the Uwatec/Scubapro 330m will only give elapsed time & non-resettable average depth.

The best combination is the easy to see OLED Zen display in low light at deep operational depth or inside an overhead, together with the LCD display of the Meridian or 330m which shows up best in the bright ambient light conditions of shallower open water depths toward the surface.

Unfortunately not that I know about. Watch flea-bay as they do come up for sale from time to time.

Is there an alternative to this discontinued little dive watch that is still so popular with tec divers? Mainly interested in the timer/stopwatch function. Clear display. Large buttons accessable with dry gloves. Bungiable case.

Hi mahjong,

I actually have one is prestige condition that I'm selling if you are interested...

It is the orange model and had only a dozen dives all above 10 meters.

Let me know...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom