SUunto dive Manager adding to LISTBOX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chocoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been messing around with my Suunto dive manager and trying to add a field to the LISTBOX properties. I want it to add NOTES and SAC rate in the LISTBOX.... it has lots of room but doesn't have those two as an option to add in to the LISTBOX. I have version 1.4, would a newer version allow that? Anybody?
I would really like to be able to see my SAC rates listed easy to see so I can track them, also I put in a lot of notes about various things I want to remember. I know I can see those by clicking on each individual dive but I was hoping to just have it right there on the main page.
Any answers in plain, old english, I am NOT a computer geek.
Thank you, Choco

Have you tried contacting Suunto? They usually get back to me pretty quickly with answers.

thanks.

Please post what you find out from Suunto. I use Dive Manager with my CObra and would be interested in the answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom