swamp divers are great people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bladesmith

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Want to say thanks to Willie, Texdiveguy, and Hemlon. Got to meet and dive with them Friday morning at windy point. First time to meet any swampers. Wish I could have stayed all weekend and dive with all the rest of you that showed up. Had a great time thanks once again.:)

I would look out for that TexDiveGuy if I were you. Lately he has taken to not wearing any pants. Just check the avatar.

It was nice to meet you also, Bladesmith. I look forward to diving with you in the future!

What a nice time we all had....it was a pleasure hanging out with you,,,and congrats again to you and the misses! :)

Another diver from College Station. We're starting to come out of the woodwork. I wish I could have made that trip, but alas, work, the bane of real world activities like diving, interfered.

glad to hear it was fun. How did Willie like those 108s?

glad to hear it was fun. How did Willie like those 108s?

I loved them once I got in the water. It was a long walk down toward the public side though with them on my back, carrying a 40 as well.

Willie

I loved them once I got in the water. It was a long walk down toward the public side though with them on my back, carrying a 40 as well.

Willie

Willie
Welcome to the 108s club. Diving 108s is like givng birth , once you are in the water with them puppies, you forget about the pain it took to get there cause they are so sweet to dive.

Dave

Want to say thanks to Willie, Texdiveguy, and Hemlon. Got to meet and dive with them Friday morning at windy point. First time to meet any swampers. Wish I could have stayed all weekend and dive with all the rest of you that showed up. Had a great time thanks once again.:)

It's Richard right ?? ... Thought so :D

Alan said he found a new swamper and to check out your website !
OBTW ~~~~ Nice blades and leather there dude !

I like it :wink:

Nice, wish I hadn't missed it.

I promise I'll make it out there again one of these days - don't give up on me.

Willie

Welcome to the 108s club. Diving 108s is like givng birth , once you are in the water with them puppies, you forget about the pain it took to get there cause they are so sweet to dive.

:rofl3: Very well put Dave.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom