T2T forum entrance requirements change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone in this forum seen oxtox symptoms firsthand? I remember diving with a very experienced diver once who explained to me that he always planned his ppO2 (open circuit) for 1.6 at the bottom. His theory was that he had seen a lot of people bent, but he had never seen someone tox, and he had never known someone who had seen sometime tox.

I haven't either, and from his comment I assumed it must probably be a very, very rare event?

Yes I have, start a new thread so that stuff like this doesn't get buried.

I'd like to see advanced discussion, not the same old junk on the rest of the tech forums. Its not happening.

That's because there are a number of members here are not "peers" they are known idiots looking for a village.

And ummm yeah some other idiot gave them a badge, who cares.

The Predator display doesn't need a light to be viewed. Placing it on your right arm shouldn't be an issue. If you insist on trying to make it work on your left arm, you can always try one of these:

prosthetics_01_550x360.jpg

You'll have plenty of room for all your computers and gauges!

Why didn't you tell me this before class? I could have used an extra arm. :D

Why didn't you tell me this before class? I could have used an extra arm. :D

You weren't a T2T member then :D

That's because there are a number of members here are not "peers" they are known idiots looking for a village.

And ummm yeah some other idiot gave them a badge, who cares.

I'll ask you the same question I asked Mat - what do you think the entrance requirements should be?

I'll ask you the same question I asked Mat - what do you think the entrance requirements should be?

Something other than 4min solo air bounce dives to 100m.

That is not diving, channeling GI3 while paraphrasing Chatterton from another thread, that is 1980s farm animal stupid jackassery. Which is why you'll never be a peer. Above all others, your posts drive away the divers I actually respect and substitute your muppet noise.

Its a shame SB doesn't have an ignore function.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom