T2T forum entrance requirements change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Something other than 4min solo air bounce dives to 100m

lol. It was a ~40 minute dive, it wasn't solo, and I did it once so it was a dive not dives - but don't let the facts get in the way of your little crusade

As I already said in this thread, deep air had nothing to do with why I was able to join this forum - I am Advanced Wreck certified - but again, don't let the facts get in the way

At least you're honest and admit that if you don't like one dive in someone's history, you'll never consider them a peer no matter what else they do

It's funny that you're so confident in your superiority to certain other divers, yet you never miss an opportunity to point it out or to keep flogging a deceased pony - that says a lot about you

Hope the ignore function brings you some happiness at last

Attachments

• rjack.JPG
    rjack.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Yes, I was.:blinking: I was full cave....Although I do believe now that someone should take mixed gas decompression (or some equivalent) before full cave.:)

Then Rob must have been out of spare arms that day :D

Notice it said spare arms, not spare air.

something other than 4min solo air bounce dives to 100m.

That is not diving, channeling gi3 while paraphrasing chatterton from another thread, that is 1980s farm animal stupid jackassery. Which is why you'll never be a peer. Above all others, your posts drive away the divers i actually respect and substitute your muppet noise.

Its a shame sb doesn't have an ignore function.

lol

zing!!!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom