Take a Whack for Better Flight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dear Fellow Force Finners,

On my flight back from diving with Dive Tech at Cobalt Coast in Grand Cayman, I was stuck in a preferred seat, supposedly with leg room, and decided a flying sausage with wings makes about as much sense as jet fins, paddle fins or wannabe split fins. There and then, and this is the first announcement that I have come up with a better means of air travel. To begin the process, I need to raise funds for comfortable dive travel. So, I've decided to offer to scubaboard Force Finners free shipping to those who purchase my whackerspoon Force Fin Whackerspoon between now and December 25, 2011. when you place your order, send an email referencing it with the words "scubaboard" so that we may credit back the shipping estimated by the server of ForceFin.com

The Whackerspoon is a great gift item. Originally designed in 1971 - another particularly fertile year for me, as that is the year I came up with the Force Fin - as a abalone plucker and pounder, my cookbook writing mother, gave one to her friend, Julia Child, who instantly renamed it the "WhackerSpoon". She used it on her tv show, and well, you can see how else a whackerspoon might be used at WhackerSpoon's Channel - YouTube

Perfect gift for all who have kitchens! And, I'll make sure a percentage of the sales go toward the process of making a new airplane that is energy efficient and every seat is as comfortable as first class.

We'll make aviation history, just like we did with Force Fins in diving!

Back
Top Bottom