Taking Getting Old Too Seriously

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I never took acid, but it's true about the green tea being the only herb these days.
I did, now I hesitate to take even asprin. Like to retain control of my mind.

Well, I also took acid... after all, I went to the school Tim Leary taught at... but I liked it so much I stopped decades ago. Knew anything I enjoyed like that wasn't good for me... well, except sex (with glasses on or off), or should I say love making. I think that approach has helped retain my boyish looks and charm even into the "new 40's." As for green tea, I can take it or leave it.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Just call me Peter Pan...

I may have taken acid, but it was the 60's, so I don't remember

Well, I also took acid... after all, I went to the school Tim Leary taught at... but I liked it so much I stopped decades ago. Knew anything I enjoyed like that wasn't good for me... well, except sex (with glasses on or off), or should I say love making. I think that approach has helped retain my boyish looks and charm even into the "new 40's." As for green tea, I can take it or leave it.

Green tea is good for the mind as it has the same effect as Ginkgo Biboba, according to a doctor I spoke to. So I say, take it.

Take off the glassses and stay away from the full-length mirror. That should help.

Dc
Or even better, get rid of the full length mirror.

I may have taken acid, but it was the 60's, so I don't remember

If you can remember the 60's --- you do not live the 60's!

Hey, I was between age 5 and 15 in the 60s. I remember those years very clearly. It was the 70s when things became a little "foggy".

Hey, I was between age 5 and 15 in the 60s. I remember those years very clearly. It was the 70s when things became a little "foggy".

Recreational diving seems like a better idea than recreational drugs. Besides, I have enough trouble dealing with reality the way it is when I'm not impaired.

DC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom