Tampa Bay Diver Chat Thread (I)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cotampa:
Thank you Miss D! Thanks for the tip about the tent sale! We went to ez scuba (at like 12:01) picked up a bc and reg! My own gear now!! :14:

I can't believe that! you know who forgot about it....yours freaking truly and I wanted a couple of things! Aaaaaack.

You didn't mention what you bought :( Haven't you learned, gear is like a crack addiction to us, lol. We must know what u bought! Hope you got a great deal. I dropped my tanks there tonight, when I returned from Jupiter. They said the sale went well. They sold out of the stuff I wanted, my bad.

Missdirected:
You didn't mention what you bought :( Haven't you learned to gear is like a crack addiction to us, lol. We must know what u bought! Hope you got a great deal. I dropped my tanks there tonight when I returned from Jupiter. They said the sale went well. They sold out of the stuff I wanted, my bad.

I picked up a new regulator and a dive knife on friday night. :D

GulfCostdiver:
I picked up a new regulator and a dive knife on friday night. :D

Cool! From them? I had really wanted to buy a full skin. Just for the stuff like the pica pica. I dive a shorty now - it is plenty warm enough I am just looking for protection.

I finally put my knife on my BC - looks good and works great there. Super easy access.

Missdirected:
Cool! From them? I had really wanted to buy a full skin. Just for the stuff like the pica pica. I dive a shorty now - it is plenty warm enough I am just looking for protection.

I finally put my knife on my BC - looks good and works great there. Super easy access.

Yeap, I run over there just before they closed friday. I'm thinking about taking there AOW course, definitly going to take it just not sure where.

Agggh, forgot the tent sale.... Well a tad bit far to drive anyway.

If I remember correctly, Scuba Quest Bradenton store is supposed to have a tent sale mid-June.

frogman_5:
Agggh, forgot the tent sale.... Well a tad bit far to drive anyway.

If I remember correctly, Scuba Quest Bradenton store is supposed to have a tent sale mid-June.
Check around, all the Scuba Quest shops do tent sales at different times, I hear the one at the Sarasota store is their big one.

:D So when's the next happy hour, anyway?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom