Tampa road trip, 9/12 - 9/13, Boynton & Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet!

I know he is up diving the Blue Grotto Sunday. I eagerly await his return for an update!

Sweet!

I know he is up diving the Blue Grotto Sunday. I eagerly await his return for an update!

If I were you, i'd plan on it but as I said, I think III is taking care of this one.

Do you snore?

Im going to plan! Cant wait!

I dont snore, and I put the toilet seat down! :)

Im going to plan! Cant wait!

I dont snore,

Hrmmmm, well I do. :blush: I may have to buy you ear plugs or sleep with Bruce.

We need to get hoppin' on the details for this trip that is for sure. :multi:

RealJet? What goes on? Coming for sure? Friends in?

My x-wife snored like a chainsaw. I can handle anything!

I'm for getting details!

Sweet!

Well....

I'm still interested but this one will be weather dependent with Hanna churning up the coast and 2 more unnamed storms in the pipeline. Heavy sigh ....

Bruce

Just home from diving the Hudson Grotto yesterday then driving to Ocala and doing Devil's Den and Blue Grotto today. Our trip to Boynton was cancelled due to 5-7 foot seas :banghead:

As soon as I get a semi-accurate count on the # of peeps I will call Capt John and see if I can get us a group rate. I will update the first post to have all the names of people who have confirmed. We will be diving the Loggerhead out of Two Georges Marina

Loggerhead Dive Charters of Boynton Beach, FL

We can take up to 16, so sign up people, the more the merrier, and cheaper:D:D:D

I fee your pain, I had a whole weekend planned in FtL and now here I sit at home :sad:

Also, members only have x amount of time to edit their posts, hence, why you couldn't edit yours (the time had passed). However, note that I have updated the first post for you and pasted all of your info there. Let me know, if you need it done again :)

BTW, I will ride with whomever in whatever. I only have a tiny M3 so we certainly can't all get in my car :rofl3:

I may have missed it but what charter times are we considering for each day? .... a related question is: how many nights lodging?

Bruce

Our last discussion was to drive over early Friday and do some shore dives, (which I have never done, so MissD will have to be in charge of that part) then check into our rooms.

I would like to charter a boat and do a night dive friday night. We would then get up and do the first trip out on the Loggerhead Sat morning arriving back at the marina around 12:30.

We, my girls and I, will more than likely leave after the Sat morning dives and come back to Dunedin.

The above is open for discussion, all the way to going elsewhere, different boat, whatever. We have done this schedule and boat many times so I know the routine and think it will be fun. The only part that I wonder about is the shore dive part, but I trust MissD to lead us. To infinity and BEYOND!!!:shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom