Tangent Haven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
And people wonder how they can go through life and be "broker" than when they started!

It's that voodoo math you young punks do....... It sounds like a government project.

OK Trump, drive the 407 and make your face! Let me know how you do :)

I will say this for D/Mistress, she did the best money saving idea you can have,...let someone else drive :) It didn't cost her squat.

Steve,

I'm trying to make it out of the office and you keep replying....ahhhh! You know I have to have the last word.....

Even though I didn't drive I do recognize the cost to put gas in a vehicle seeing as my Ram 1500 is a gas pig....big time. I wouldn't let Teazer & Waterbaby pay for all the gas, I was just happy that I didn't have to drive my own truck & I was graced with their presence for the ride!

Notice I chose not to hitch a ride with you? I don't think I could have survived 6 hours of non-speeding.....not after Toby last year. I would have gone bananas.

DiveMistress2:
Notice I chose not to hitch a ride with you? I don't think I could have survived 6 hours of non-speeding.....not after Toby last year. I would have gone bananas.

Section 132 Highway Traffic Act of Ontario "Unnecessary slow Driving" $110 and 2 points :11:

Abyssdive:
Section 132 Highway Traffic Act of Ontario "Unnecessary slow Driving" $110 and 2 points :11:

It's necessary to maintain my excellent gas mileage.

Would that work?

I'm in the slow lane, but every once in a while I pull over to the shoulder to let the folks with the black hats and buggy's with horses go by.

Scuba_Steve:
It's necessary to maintain my excellent gas mileage.

Would that work?

I'm in the slow lane, but every once in a while I pull over to the shoulder to let the folks with the black hats and buggy's with horses go by.

No wonder the Boss always sleeps on the ride home.....she's in agreement with me!

What do you do when the pedestrians are passing you?

Back
Top Bottom