Tangent Haven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Steve:
Awww heck, you know you can't stay still in 10ft of water anyways.....hehehehe

Can you feel the love?????

You call that love? I wouldn't want to feel the hate! teehee!

And yes, I can stay still in 10ft of water, so long as you aren't shutting off my valves, or doing equipment exchanges with me....just watch where you put those hands!

ROFLMAO

Scuba_Steve:
Honest, the VIS was bad......I didn't know what I was grabbing :)

And here I thought it was because you were narc'd.

Somehow I don't think it was bad enough for you not to notice after 5 minutes....DR and I had a good laugh.

I was just making sure exactly what I had ahold of. So it takes me a while :)

Scuba_Steve:
I was just making sure exactly what I had ahold of. So it takes me a while :)

I know, you're a little slow....that's why your trim's off isn't it?

Poor SLewis, he would be so ashamed of you now..LOL.

LOL you guys kill me.....how can you keep your stories together when writing the same thing on three different threads....LOL dam you're good!......

So is it worthwhile going 407 or not....I mean truly....for those of us who don't have jet engines attached to their small spitfire cars (as opposed to big honkin trucks LOL)...I've never travelled the 407 but have heard different stories from all sorts of travelers - some rave and some hate it.

starfish365:
LOL you guys kill me.....how can you keep your stories together when writing the same thing on three different threads....LOL dam you're good!......

So is it worthwhile going 407 or not....I mean truly....for those of us who don't have jet engines attached to their small spitfire cars (as opposed to big honkin trucks LOL)...I've never travelled the 407 but have heard different stories from all sorts of travelers - some rave and some hate it.

Only 3 threads....damn, we're slipping!

The 407 is definitely worth it during rush hour on the way back from up north when there are 15,000,000 other divers on the road.

may have to try it next time I head up there.....

how are you finding the truck with gas consumption...are you spending big bucks?? I know, stupid question...are we all spending big bucks on gas these days....nice to see 82.5 today...now just a little lower...

starfish365:
may have to try it next time I head up there.....

how are you finding the truck with gas consumption...are you spending big bucks?? I know, stupid question...are we all spending big bucks on gas these days....nice to see 82.5 today...now just a little lower...

Back when I was young.....gas was only 41 cents/litre.....now it's twice that price!

It only costs $83 to fill my tank now vs. $90 when it was at .92/litre.

I know, OUCH! And that will last me about 3 days.....OUCH again!

So if you figure out your gas consumption for the extra hour and a half that OCAR was on the road, we were actually making money by taking the 407!!!

And people wonder how they can go through life and be "broker" than when they started!

It's that voodoo math you young punks do....... It sounds like a government project.

OK Trump, drive the 407 and make your face! Let me know how you do :)

I will say this for D/Mistress, she did the best money saving idea you can have,...let someone else drive :) It didn't cost her squat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom