Tangent Haven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if our buddy D33ps1x is back yet, but I'm on board with his avatar.

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
Not sure if our buddy D33ps1x is back yet, but I'm on board with his avatar.

Steve

So Steve - how long did it take you to get back last night?

I was home about 7:15pm. It only took us about 3.5 hrs - I'm thinking you took about 5 hours - am I right?

And that would mean that you rushed into the house and had to make a post on here.....nothing better to do like take advantage of the boss....

3.5hrs my a$$.

Yes I was about 4.75hrs.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm old, but I'm not dead! You're darn skippy I took advantage of "The Boss". (After my post of course).

Scuba_Steve:
3.5hrs my a$$.

Yes I was about 4.75hrs.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm old, but I'm not dead! You're darn skippy I took advantage of "The Boss". (After my post of course).

And Teazer even drove slowly! We barely hit any traffic (but of course you're too cheap- I mean thrifty to take the 407!)

4.75 hours!!! That's how long it takes from Ottawa! I can see that I'll be driving up to the Empress in August.....I get grey hair with bad drivers like you.

I'm glad you've got your priorities straight..ha ha ha First you post and then you take advantage of the Boss.

There's something wrong with that ????

I also forgot to mention that we pulled off the highway for a 20 minute rest break....mmmm nap.

Hwy 407

Humphhhh.

Friggin highway ROBBERY!!!

Only in TAXada can we get a toll road that is the highest per mile (or km) than anywhere else in the World.

So what's the 407 bill?

Including border X'ings etc, the cost from the Lewiston bridge to Kingston was $10.00 CDN.

I'll bet the 407 was easily triple that.

I'd soon pay my Amerikun friends for the use of their roads (And cheaper gasoline) than pay some fat-a$$ lump in Canada.

Don't even think about winding me up about this!!!!!

Steve

P.S.

Heheheh, yeah we stopped for a little "nap" ourselves ;-)

Scuba_Steve:
Hwy 407

Humphhhh.

Friggin highway ROBBERY!!!

Only in TAXada can we get a toll road that is the highest per mile (or km) than anywhere else in the World.

So what's the 407 bill?

Including border X'ings etc, the cost from the Lewiston bridge to Kingston was $10.00 CDN.

I'll bet the 407 ws easily triple that.

I'd soon pay my Amerikun friends for the use of their roads (And cheaper gasoline) than pay some fat-a$$ lump in Canada.

Don't even think about winding me up about this!!!!!

Steve

The 407 isn't triple your $10 toll fees. It would've been between $15-$18 for the trip back - we didn't use it on the way there.

Are you saying that for an extra $8 you wouldn't want to save yourself 1.25 hours?

I guess our time is just a little bit more valuable than yours now isn't it? LOL.

That's less than minimum wage these days / hour! Geez you're a cheap mechanic!

How did your styrofoam cups, string & wax work this weekend for you? I'll be sending you your first monthly invoice this week. Please remember that your first invoice is always pro-rated...LOL

OK so it's double then. (Ask Teazer when the bill actually comes in) Or did you switch plates with my van???

I always knew price was irrelevant for a reason!

Wow what a deal.

How much for a styrofoam-phone buy-out?

As for the hat and sweater thing, it was Leanne's fault, she did the packing as I was busy working my butt off trying to get the doors shut for the week.

You did realize that I was the last one there because I was the only one to put in 1 1/2 days worth of work on Friday!

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
OK so it's double then. (Ask Teazer when the bill actually comes in) Or did you switch plates with my van???

I always knew price was irrelevant for a reason!

Wow what a deal.

How much for a styrofoam-phone buy-out?

As for the hat and sweater thing, it was Leanne's fault, she did the packing as I was busy working my butt off trying to get the doors shut for the week.

You did realize that I was the last one there because I was the only one to put in 1 1/2 days worth of work on Friday!

Steve

You're how old and still placing blame on other people like a little kid? You should own up to your faults and just accept them.

Maybe if you had better time management skills you wouldn't have had to work so long on Friday. And it wasn't because you were working that you arrived last, it was because you drive like an old man & drive under the speed limit.

Leanne aka the Boss, cannot be held responsible for your inefficiencies. As a grown man you should have packed your own clothing....oh, but I forgot, you're just the third kid she has to take care of....LOL.!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom