Tank decision; depth/cold of chartered dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bretagus:
Just to update, I ended up not being able to decide, so I got two of each... X7-80 and X7-100. I'm pretty stoked... can't wait for them to arrive!

Poor guy.... This is exactly how my brother and I ended up with 14 tanks. You know, they say the first step toward recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Do as I say, not as I do. There's still time for you.

Haha... I don't have a problem...

So long as I get a Al 19cf pony (+ valve/reg) and 2 more HP119s, I swear!!!

If I can stay debt free from scuba... I should seriously start my own real estate firm or something (a la Trump).

Bretagus:
Just to update, I ended up not being able to decide, so I got two of each... X7-80 and X7-100. I'm pretty stoked... can't wait for them to arrive!

You'll probably find that if you wear the 100's and she wears the 80's you will end up right. In general, woman use gas better than men do. Smaller bodies, smaller lungs, etc. My wife consistantly ends a dive with more gas left in the tank than I do, often a considerable amount.

Bretagus:

Congrats! You'll love those tanks!

Bretagus:
Haha... I don't have a problem...

So long as I get a Al 19cf pony (+ valve/reg) and 2 more HP119s, I swear!!!

I concur completely..... want a hit off my 120 for now....plenty more where that came from..... :14:

Actually, instead of the al19, you might want an al30 pony for deeper dives.

(Yeah, I use an al30 with the HP 120....)

Heck, get 'em both! Shallow and deep....

Bretagus:
If I can stay debt free from scuba... I should seriously start my own real estate firm or something (a la Trump).

I don't know about that. If I had more money, I'd just buy more gear....

And running out of room doesn't seem to matter! :D

Dave C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom