Tanks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After diving with rental aluminum 80s, PST Steel 100s represented a major, positive breakthrough in my enjoyment of diving and opened up a whole new level of confidence.
Of course, the first benefit was that I got away from all the issues of renting equipment. Now, these were my tanks, always available, that I maintained and filled as I saw fit.
Once getting the tanks I certified on Nitrox with all the benefits that brought.
The tanks allowed me to take 4 pounds out of my BC and worked wonders for my buoyancy, maneuverability, control, and safety stops.
As a relative newbie back when I got the steel tanks I was a typical air hog. With those tanks, plus the experience we all acquire over time, I can stay down with the best of 'em and, if it's something I want to do, can safely surface with the last group.

Dan Dan the Scuba Man:
you may need a bit of a refresher course my friend.... :shakehead :

Why do you think I need a refresher course??

Probably hasnt come across Litres and Bar before...My maths is a little foggy, but isnt a 12lt 300bar tank the same as what you americans would call 130cubic foot tank???

Freds :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom