Tattoo Art

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice tats. You'll find an interesting array of tats on navy divers.

love the tattoo ive wanted somthing simalier for a long time but not been aqble to draw what i wanted that looked write but see your mermaib actuly entwind with the diver looks great sad she trying to kill him though lol

my shark tattoo is the one shown in my avatar. i'm planning to get another this year. not a pic tho thinking of something along the lines of "the sea calls us home" on my forearm or back.....

SteveDiver:
I thought that I would share a tattoo that I saw last summer. I found it quite funny.
There was a guy wearing shorts and he had a tattoo of a squirrel CLIMBING UP the back of his calf. On the other calf the squirrel was CLIMBING DOWN with a NUT in his mouth! so where do you think he got the nut from??? LOL

Same as the M&M on a girl w/ the sig line "melts in your mouth".

Azotomix:
Nice tattoo Scubapauly. At least is not the usual dolphin…

Yes there was some time ago a very long post where many of us show our tattoo. If I remember well I post my tattoo picture. My avatar is my tattoo. The two world I like. Summer diving winter skiing.

That is very, very, nice. Original as well, how about that :D

Daylonious:
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm saving up for my first tattoo - figure might as well go big!

D.

HEY! thats the tattoo from the freaky serial killer in...not Silence of The Lambs, the next one. Me, I don't like tattoes. But they are okay on other people... especially if the person is Polynesian and it's is tribal.

Back
Top Bottom