Tattoos, cyber-stalkers, and random chat: tales from a derailed feedback thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, all ink was taste tested prior to treatment

I'm thinkin' that you've been taste testing some of the same ink I did back in the '70's ... :wacko:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Reactions: Jax
Looks like we ended up in the Women's Views forum.

Forum - Community Forums - Women's Views - Non-Diving Related - Tattoos, cyber-stalkers, and random chat: tales from a derailed feedback thread

I'm thinkin' that you've been taste testing some of the same ink I did back in the '70's ... :wacko:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh no, I am not talking to you. You harshed my mellow, you are probably going to call Pete, be a mod again and mess with my account. Or beter yet, I will call Pete, become a mod, and mess with your account. HAH!

You collect interesting personalities, then. How did the latest oddity glom on to you?

Because she's a beautiful woman. I suspect she's had more than a few stalkers...

BTW, "Cacia", if you mention your hubby, you blow your new identity. Unless someone else follows your equally gorgeous hubby's directions... :D

And an ankh on the ankle is exciting?

Back of my right shoulder actually. No but it is trashy. And trashy is fun :)

Because she's a beautiful woman. I suspect she's had more than a few stalkers...

BTW, "Cacia", if you mention your hubby, you blow your new identity. Unless someone else follows your equally gorgeous hubby's directions... :D

Crap, her cover was blown with her first post. Can you see me now?

I think we were already moved but handled it just fine.....although it seemed touch and go there for a bit for a couple people :rofl3:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Pfft. I really dislike the huge menu we have to use to move stuff in this new vB (none of the choices are differentiated by nesting as indicated by ScubaSteve's list). I'll get this out of Women's and into plain-old non-diving for you. Apologies to any who feel tainted by stepping into the Women's forum :gorgeous:

Looks like you already deleted your post :D......and here I quoted it :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom