Question TDI CCR AIR DILUENT DIVER COURSE cost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fanling

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
Just want to check the cost of this course anywhere in the world for my/anyone reference. Also the rest of the courses in MOD1, 2, 3. Appreciated!
Cheers,
Fan

In the US and Mexico you should pay about 300 a day for technical training. If instructors/shops are offering courses at fixed prices, you're likely going to get substandard or minimum standard training

In the US and Mexico you should pay about 300 a day for technical training. If instructors/shops are offering courses at fixed prices, you're likely going to get substandard or minimum standard training
Not always! My TDI air dil no deco (mod 1) class in fall 2022 was $1800 in the US Midwest (Wisconsin). It was a full month of weekends. Instructor is a maritime archaeologist for full time job so only teaches on the weekends.

Bring $3K and you'll be all set for the course + consumables.

$300 a day and MOD 1 course is usually 5-6 days.

Bought the rebreather through the instructor. 5 years ago it was a grand with no consumables, boat fees, books, etc.

Budget $3k and enjoy anything that comes in under that. There are a lot of variables to the overall cost.

I recently paid $2000 in instructor fees for 5 days (90 to 200+ min diving daily) with the understanding that extra time would cost more. We stayed together in a condo near the beach while completing the course and I feel like I got a ton of value out of it. This was for a TDI Air Dil CCR course. E-learning was extra and I paid all incidentals for the instructor.

Hi,
Just want to check the cost of this course anywhere in the world for my/anyone reference. Also the rest of the courses in MOD1, 2, 3. Appreciated!
Cheers,
Fan

I am assuming you are checking cost to shop around for the best price. If that is the case I think you will find that most CCR courses are pretty standard in pricing as you can see from the previous post.

The way you should pick a rebreather course is based on the instructor not the price. What you really want and what you are really paying for is that instructors experience especially when you do your MOD 3. Your money is paying or all the things that are not thought in the book but come from thousands of hours of experience.

I am assuming you are checking cost to shop around for the best price. If that is the case I think you will find that most CCR courses are pretty standard in pricing as you can see from the previous post.

The way you should pick a rebreather course is based on the instructor not the price. What you really want and what you are really paying for is that instructors experience especially when you do your MOD 3. Your money is paying or all the things that are not thought in the book but come from thousands of hours of experience.
Some of us would love to just get the cheapest card though. And go on our merry way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom