tdisdi site marked infected

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

desert_gold_hound

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
EDIT: This problem only shows it ugly head when searched through google on my school computer I just noticed. END EDIT

I have noticed that the International Training :: Home :: :: English is marked infected with malware. I can not log on through my college computer and am bothered with infection notices when I use my home computer. I have done a through scan with AVG, malware bites, and spybot, my computer does not show any infections so I assume it is a Google thing as they have done this to a few other sites I know of before.

Just wondering if anyone is doing anything to fix this problem and if so how long they expect it too last. I would like to be able to go to the site at my school, however; as long as its marked I can not.

If you have not realized the problem exists then consider this my notice as I know some of the TDISDI staff monitor this site. Thanks in advance for fixing the problem as I know you will get right on it.

Last edited:
No problem I just don't wont you all to get a bad rep over it. It was little inconvenience but not necessarily TDI/SDI's fault. I have seen other sites I know safe be marked. I had one of my own marked and they unmarked it without me changing anything.

Thank you Dennis for the quick response

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom