Tec Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any recommendation on good tec Liveaboards .
There were really 2 awesome tech liveaboards where you could sign up for a week’s diving. Both are now gone. Depending on where you are in the world, and who will vouch for you, you can do some tech liveaboards to some places like Andrea Doria, Scapa Flow, or Bikini Atoll, also Brittanic, but for the most part, you have to know someone.

Pete Mesley runs LustforRust and is likely the largest liveaboard operator, but there is really no one like me who used to run tech lite (deco on 130-170 foot wrecks), normoxic trimix (150-200 foot wrecks) and hypoxic trimix (how deep do you want?) trips.

Master liveaboard and MV Legends

Red Sea, Galapagos possibly (not sure). MV Legends is certainly recommended as well (my preference for ccr).

In either cases, email them to enquire, these dives need to be arranged in advance.

cheers

I totally recommend MV Legends too! I went on a liveaboard with them last November and it was absolutely fantastic. The boat owner is GUE CCR2 Instructor, which is a plus!

The liveaboard is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need for Tech diving, including He, Sorb, and the option to rent multiple CCR units if necessary. They have rEvo, JJ, and liberty - and probably more..

Master runs a tech diving boat with helium and sorb and tech staff?

Which one?
Truk and Bikini. I've been on a tech Bikini trip with Master in 2019 through BlueGreen and everyone (except one outlier) was on CC. Lately I've been booking through Dirty Dozen and they use Master. Sorb, He available (at a cost of course) and pretty much all of the divemasters were CC divers.

Similar experience here, last summer, Bikini. We were on the Solomon's Master had helium, CCR bottles, sorb, o2 available to us.

Odyssey runs tec weeks where they hit the deeper wrecks. April 20-27 is the next one.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom