Tec training in Italy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike D

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been doing a little research online about tec training in Italy and it has been difficult. I will be studying at the university of Bologna (in Ravenna), and I was wondering if anyone knows of any tec training in the area. Any help would be appreciated.

Try contacting Pro Tec in Sardinia. I realize it is a long way from Bologna but they may be able to give you some direction.

Englisch - tp

Good luck. That is a beautiful area, my daughter spent a semester in Ferrara and we loved visiting that area.

Don't know if you care about agency, but Mario Arena is a GUE Tech 1, 2 and 3 instructor in Italy.

I have been doing a little research online about tec training in Italy and it has been difficult. I will be studying at the university of Bologna (in Ravenna), and I was wondering if anyone knows of any tec training in the area. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't know tec people close to Bologna. I can just link the URLs of the main tec schools in Italy to help you get the info you need. Just a brief list, I'm sure it's not complete.

Professional Scuba Association (PSA)

IANTD

American Nitrox Diver International (ANDI)

DIR & GUE Italy

Trimix Scuba Association (TSA)

Underwater Training Research (UTR)

Ciao,
A.

We did ours in Lake Garda which is not too far away. I can highly recommend the out fit there

Nautica Mare Scuba and Boat e-shop

Speak to Max and say hello from Chris and Kelly from Milano.

Very friendly bunch - lots of fun, good teaching and wonderful sunday lunches in the lakeside restaurants.

Chris

Thanks for the info!!!

Thanks for the info!!!

Ehi, the Garda Lake is my home. :)

If you come here (with Max Canossa of Nautica Mare as suggested by chrisch, or even with other people) send a msg, and we'll drink a beer.
:cheers:

Ciao,
A.

Thanks again for the info.....I might just take you up on that beer.

Because you don't know Boa Gialla :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom