Tech training in the area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Preacher,

I'm one of Jeff Johnson's students, and will vouch for him as a good tech instructor. You may, however, want to take my praise for Jeff with a grain of salt, as according to your good person test I am a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart. :drejnd:

Regards,

Mike
The Diving Atheist (and lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.)

GOD:
By your own admission and the standard of God's law, the Ten Commandments, you are a lying, thieving, blasphemous, murderous, adulterer at heart.QUOTE]

mwpowell:
Oh well, I hear the diving in Hell is superb.

Well, the closest we could come in this life would be to get fully suited up and jump into the nearest volcano. I wouldn't recommend it but it would give an impression of what is to come. :11:

Thanks for the info guys, I just moved into the area from Texas and I've been looking for a reliable LDS. I'll surely pay a visit to VA Scuba soon since I am thinking about getting my AOW certification in one of their trips.

cheers.

I don't know where this all stands, but I have also been trying to take the DIR-f course and just been unable due to my travel schedule for work. I would be interested in working to set up a course at Rawlings if there are enough people interested.

If you are, PM me and we can work on trying to get a definite head count to contact GUE with and try to entice them up our way.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom