Techni-Flex by USIA is coming soon!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I apologize, Jim. I have posted a picture on the website of the Techniflex. I will have a few more things about it in a couple of days. (See my Apologies thread).
The new pocket system has been extremely popular. Basically what it entails is a set of matching webbing on the suit and on the pocket. The pocket is attached using two plastic clips. These clips are the same clips the Military uses to attach pockets and pouches on their body armor. Pretty cool. They do take a bit of getting used to, but once you figure them out, it's awesome to be able to switch out pockets.
http://www.usia.com/consumer/?p=154

Tamas:
Got any better pics? It's very hard to see anything on that little image on your site.
I know. I actually broke my camera and haven't been able to take any good pictures. My graphics staff is making up a flyer to send out. When they put it in a Jpeg, I'll link it. The funny thing is that we have had absolutely no literature on the suit and we took it to Divers Fair in Seattle in July. We sold an incredible 29 Techniflex suits in the three days. With apologies to my friends at DUI, Northern Diver, Viking and Apollo, we out sold every other suit at the sale, which is the largest sale on the West Coast!!!. I have to admit, it's a sharp looking suit.:D

USIA:
I apologize, Jim. I have posted a picture on the website of the Techniflex. I will have a few more things about it in a couple of days. (See my Apologies thread).
The new pocket system has been extremely popular. Basically what it entails is a set of matching webbing on the suit and on the pocket. The pocket is attached using two plastic clips. These clips are the same clips the Military uses to attach pockets and pouches on their body armor. Pretty cool. They do take a bit of getting used to, but once you figure them out, it's awesome to be able to switch out pockets.
http://www.usia.com/consumer/?p=154
Hey looking good...How would you patch this material in the event of an unfortunate accident?

USIA:
I know. I actually broke my camera and haven't been able to take any good pictures. My graphics staff is making up a flyer to send out. When they put it in a Jpeg, I'll link it. The funny thing is that we have had absolutely no literature on the suit and we took it to Divers Fair in Seattle in July. We sold an incredible 29 Techniflex suits in the three days. With apologies to my friends at DUI, Northern Diver, Viking and Apollo, we out sold every other suit at the sale, which is the largest sale on the West Coast!!!. I have to admit, it's a sharp looking suit.:D

Sounds like you need a photographer. Some photography, for a Suit! :D

I'm native to Portland, OR BTW.

I'm picking up my Techniflex from Underwater Sports this weekend. I can post a couple of pics if you guys want.

PLEASE do! What color is it?

They are all primarily black. Mine has Navy blue inserts. What kind of pics do you guys want (suit actually on me, close ups, etc.)?

I'd like to see the suit on you. Also like close ups of the pocket system if you bought that, closeups of how the seams are done (especially the underarm), pics of the seals at the wrist and neck, and any material reinforcement (knees, shoulders, crotch (where a BP crotch strap would go). A pic of the zipper would be cool too.

Thanks,

-P

Back
Top Bottom