Technisub Stratos Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

regularguy

Reaction score
:confused:

hi there, quite new to this board and have picked up diving recently after a long interval (my OW was in 1990)......now moving on to Rescue soon (time permitting).

I have a mix of dive equipment, but one of the oldest is my pair of fins that I bought in 1990 : Technisub Stratos

Could not find any mention of it in this board, just want to check if anyone else still using these?

Have been hearing the hype about jet fins and split fins and so would like to hear from ex-owners of Stratos who have upgraded to other fins............

basically............SHOULD I JUNK MY DINOSAUR FINS NOW????

Thanks in advance
:)

Gee, the silence is deafening.....guess no one had heard of it, which means time to upgrade my fins,
thanks for the patience, moderator, you may delete this post if you so wish.

cheers
;-0

Well I would've replied, but I've never owned a pair of Stratos fins :wink:

Anyway, go with the SP Jets. You won't regret it.

Peerhaps that is the same fin as the original aqualung Blades? If so it was tested favorably in Rodales a while back. I have a pair, but have sidelined them for Tusa Reeftourer snorkel fins that cost $30, feel like I'm swimming in slippers and go pretty darn good.

thanks for the reply, yup, it did look like the blades from aqualung.

anyway, quite comfy with my old fins, with sufficient thrust to get me going when i need to.

would upgrade next when i save up sufficient cash.

:)

Back
Top Bottom