Tell Us About Your Narcisode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bump. How do I change the thread title?

You can no longer edit your original posts once a reply to them has been made, but you could ask a board moderator to do so.

Regards,

DocVikingo

I have questions about the mental and emotional states generated at onset, and during narcisodes. .............

This is how I felt it coming on..
Never do feel it coming on.

This is how it felt during...
Huh? wha?

This is how I knew i was narced...
Got un-narced.

This is how I felt when it was ending, or afterward...
Crap, not again!

I dare say I'm always narced to some extent, but just don't notice. .....................

There is the truth, if I've ever heard it.

To me, my most common narc is like standing in front of the mirror in the morning with a razor in my hand knowing what to do but....knowing what to do but...knowing what to do but...

.................As far as I know, I've never been narced, as most of my dives are 60 ft or above...................

Have your dive buddy time you adding two double digit numbers. Three sets each on the surface and at 80'. :D

:bump:

Maybe I should change the title of this thread?:idk:

Done as requested.

Thanks Cave Diver!

The math thing might not work with me. I'm faster and better at math, pool, etc. after a couple beers.

Last edited:
Won't drink and dive, but I can rack a set of nine ball with my hands. Gotta be honkytonk to do that.
Grew up drinking Pabst on tapst, in a cinderblock building called the 'Coal Miner's Lounge'.

Anytime you get out to Las Vegas, or this summer, I'll be in West Virginia, we should shoot a few games. I'm no Minnesota Slim at pool, or Minnesota Fats at poker, but I'll give it a shot.

By the way, can you rack 8 ball without a rack? I don't even need a pool cue to do that.

Last edited:
........Grew up drinking Pabst on tapst, in a cinderblock building called the 'Coal Miner's Lounge'.

Iron City down by the tracks.

........... we should shoot a few games. I'm no Minnesota Slim at pool, or Minnesota Fats at poker, but I'll give it a shot..............

Me too, but I'll warn you now that I never once left with more money that I came with.:wink:

..........By the way, can you rack 8 ball without a rack? I don't even need a pool cue to do that.

How long do I have? There is always one that gets away...

Iron City down by the tracks.

Me too, but I'll warn you now that I never once left with more money that I came with.:wink:

How long do I have? There is always one that gets away...

Don't worry, I can rack 8 four different ways. You'd be embarrassed to take my money. And if you have a problem with that, I'll take you outside and watch you kick my a** all over the parking lot.

So there!

Don't worry, I can rack 8 four different ways. You'd be embarrassed to take my money. And if you have a problem with that, I'll take you outside and watch you kick my a** all over the parking lot.

So there!

:rofl3:

Our roots are showing. I gotta start behaving again.

Excuse me, CaveDiver. What is the penalty for hijacking your own thread?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom