Temperate water Night Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdTravels

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi evrybody,

My name is Adam and I used to use this board a lot a few years back, when I had a job with a desk etc... But the last 3 years have been spent on the Island of Utila in Honduras with the realy tough life of a dive instructor. Someone's got to do it:)

Any way my question is... do you guys 'n' gals in the temperate zone go night diving or are the logisitics and saftey side of things prohibitive. I love night diving and am greatfull for living somewhere where I can go when ever it pleases me. I can imagine there must be some realy good night diving up north but you never read about it in mgazines and so on. So, do you or don't you???

Thanks

Adam

We do. All the time. And for most sites it's when the best diving occurs. It's just a little colder:)

Here in Texas, daytime diving visibility is 5' or less. We might as well be diving at night!

Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom