Test for learning SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its ok, we figured you were just busy being harassed by your 14 freaking kids!!!

The Brady dozen plus 2? :shocked:

its ok, we figured you were just busy being harassed by your 14 freaking kids!!!

Posted via Mobile Device with no dependents :D

Good guess, :rofl3: but actually they are great to have around. In fact...they would have easily figured out what I was struggling with. It's kinda sickening to see how easy computers are for them.

The Brady dozen plus 2? :shocked:

Posted via Mobile Device with no dependents :D

:doh2: If I remember correctly, the Brady's only had three and three. He had three boy's she had three girls and they married each other and the maid Alice came along for whatever reason.

Michelle and I have nine girls and five boys and no twins. We never have figured out what caused it, but whatever it was, we haven't had any in the last five years. :wink: Do you think it has something to do with not having a T.V.? The oldest is 29, married and pregnant with her first and our first grandchild.:happy: Hey! They don't have a TV either! :dropmouth:

Eight of them and two son-in-laws work with me in our family business...we are a General and Electrical Contracting Company.

This may have something to do with starting diving so late in life. I'm 52. :confused: Or could it be since I didn't dive...??? :)

anybody else notice the OP obviously has one post, yet his post count shows zero . ..
You may want to read the forum description...

Testing Forum Make test posts here to try out the ScubaBoard functionality. Posts made here do not count towards your post count.

You know I don't read and what I do read usually I cant/dont comprehend any way :)

Posted via Mobile Device

You know I don't read and what I do read usually I cant/dont comprehend any way :)

Posted via Mobile Device

NOW HE TELLS.:shakehead:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Now EL, you know those too much like TOS for LB to read. :D

You may want to read the forum description...

Posted via Mobile Device

BTW....good solid idea mike_s....gotta control the post counts

hell I said we should have our own private forum . . .

:shocked: You mean,you want us to build an outhouse behind the Pub.:confused:

:no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom