Test For Volunteer Diver at National Aquarium in Baltimore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well for the record we had 50 people show up for the exam and 29 made it through to the in water test. Thanks for all who came out and congratulations to those who have made it to the next level. :cool3:

I'm curious; does NAIB ever allow people to volunteer on a more compact time basis. For example, could someone volunteer five days a week for three or four months?

I'm curious; does NAIB ever allow people to volunteer on a more compact time basis. For example, could someone volunteer five days a week for three or four months?

As a rule...no. But a decision like that would be above my "pay grade". My suggestion would be to contact the volunteer coordinators directly. 410-576-3800 ask for the volunteer office.

Well for the record we had 50 people show up for the exam and 29 made it through to the in water test. Thanks for all who came out and congratulations to those who have made it to the next level. :cool3:

I really, really, really do not trust my mail person.

When will the 'Congrats and next step' or the 'Thank you but no thank you' letter get put in the mail?

Thanks,

Chris

As a rule...no. But a decision like that would be above my "pay grade". My suggestion would be to contact the volunteer coordinators directly. 410-576-3800 ask for the volunteer office.

Thanks. As soon as I can coordinate time zones, office / awake hours and access to a phone network, I'll call and post their reply.

When will the 'Congrats and next step' or the 'Thank you but no thank you' letter get put in the mail?

Thanks,

Chris

I'm thinking sometime this week. (After the holiday)

Thanks,

Chris

I talked with the powers that be in the volunteer office today and was told the letters went out Thursday. So you should be getting them any day now.

FYI, It's a definite "no" per Penny at the volunteer office. No worries. I have the chance to be back home in Baltimore for a few months where I could volunteer daily but I can't sit around for one day every two weeks for a year. I'll find something else to do.

Congratulations to all of you who are moving on to the next step - the in-water test. This is the fun part ! I'll see you all in the water !

NAIBdiver1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom