Test for wasted space

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

testing to see if there is a large blank space below the body of my post.

Yep, there it is. Any moderators know why there is such a large open space below my posts? My signature seems to not have anything after it.......

Yeah... it's a commie plot to consume what's left of the internet. At this rate, we will run out of the internet in less than five years! :D :D :D

Actually, if you look to the left of your post you will see your name, your avatar, your status, your profile and your stats. The size of your post will be at least as big as those items. I hope this helps.

Just a reflection of what's inside your head :wink:
:joke::joke::joke:
My guess:
It's probably a default post size, it can get bigger with more text, but not smaller with less text.

Yeah... it's a commie plot to consume what's left of the internet. At this rate, we will run out of the internet in less than five years! :D :D :D

holy crap, I better hurry up and post more :crafty:

Yep, there it is. Any moderators know why there is such a large open space below my posts? My signature seems to not have anything after it.......
Actually, it's just a guide to show how long your post should have been.

Um...

Er...

Aw, nuts. :biggrin:

:rofl3:

Ok. Fine. You are all fired.

Have a Merry Christmas !

Wait... I love this part.....

:dancingsnoopy:

The space is blank on the post, because of the Left pane in the "postbit" which includes your Username, Avatar, Status, Profile Info and Stats.

That makes all posts have a minimum size regardless of what content you put in.

I hope this answers the question :)

The space is blank on the post, because of the Left pane in the "postbit" which includes your Username, Avatar, Status, Profile Info and Stats.

That makes all posts have a minimum size regardless of what content you put in.

I hope this answers the question :)
whatever :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom