test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

augk

Contributor
Reaction score
190049_1635793738047_1332819555_31347159_3101899_n.jpg

moz-screenshot.png

moz-screenshot-1.png

For the second two, you're attempting to link from a directory on your computer - you can't do that as the reference would be lost as soon as you disconnect. You can link to those images as clickable thumbnails in your post which transfers the image to our server. It's under Manage Attachments when you click Go Advanced at the bottom of the post window.

It will look like this:

Attachments

• surfing.jpg
    surfing.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 44
Thanks diversteve I was trying to see the difference between browsers as far as the ability to copy and paste images from web based sources, the pic in the first post is from my FB page I was able to copy and paste using IE the second two were attempts of the same from Firefox and Chrome. One of the regulars in chat was asking how come she couldn't do the same using IE.
So I just did some testing to confirm what I already knew to help explain it to her. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom