TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble coral shrimp (Vir philippinensis) posing in bubble coral (Plerogyra sinuosa), Maratua Atoll, Indonesia, October 2023. TG-5 + single Olympus strobe

Attachments

• 2023-10-05 - Diving Maratua Indonesia- 130_A050130_01.jpg
    2023-10-05 - Diving Maratua Indonesia- 130_A050130_01.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 75
Bubble coral shrimp (Vir philippinensis) posing in bubble coral (Plerogyra sinuosa), Maratua Atoll, Indonesia, October 2023. TG-5 + single Olympus strobe
That's a cool looking shrimp, how tiny are they?

@Marlene996 I'm seriously considering an Instagram for Stumpy. Great idea.. But I am a bit instagram challenged and no teenagers around to help! LOL

Did see him/her on Monday.
Shot with the TG-6, macro setting, and strobe. Lots of water to shoot through on these photos. So, clearly not great work to show off the capabilities of the camera.
Also adding in a wide angle shot into the sun, just cause I like the shot...
1431 09 stumpy.jpg
1431 11 blue runner.jpg

@Marlene996 I'm seriously considering an Instagram for Stumpy. Great idea.. But I am a bit instagram challenged and no teenagers around to help! LOL

Did see him/her on Monday.
Shot with the TG-6, macro setting, and strobe. Lots of water to shoot through on these photos. So, clearly not great work to show off the capabilities of the camera.
Also adding in a wide angle shot into the sun, just cause I like the shot...View attachment 807878View attachment 807879
That fish really needs his/her own social media platform. As soon as I saw the photo i shouted “It’s Stumpy!!” in my head.

Erik

That fish really needs his/her own social media platform. As soon as I saw the photo i shouted “It’s Stumpy!!” in my head.

Erik
Happy face!!!!!

@Scuba_Jenny Instagram is very easy! You can make an account, name it Stumpy_the_fish or something easy, and then just post pictures and little notes! The app is super easy to us. Too easy actually. :p And you can follow all kinds of awesome accounts, my favorites are all the people posting nudibranch photos :cool:

Back
Top Bottom