Thai Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHawk

Reaction score
I'll be diving in Thailand in 5 days. :D I don't have any questions, nor am I trying to start a thread or solicit responses. I JUST LOVE TYPING IT. :bang:

Lucky git! somehow, my saying I'm diving Loch Fyne (Scotland) this sat coming doesn't have quite the same ring to it!

so where you off too? west coast? east coast? both?!

I had to go to Pattaya to consult on a couple of bars a company is trying to open down there, so I decided to stay an extra week an get some diving in.

Scubahawk,
Look me up when you get to Pattaya, I am from Michigan and have been living in Pattaya Thailand for 10 years. Know most of the good bars and local divie sites. We have a shop located on Soi 6 (the opposite end of where the King Kong Bar is locate). Name of the shop is Aquanauts.

Bruce

ScubaHawk:
I had to go to Pattaya to consult on a couple of bars a company is trying to open down there, so I decided to stay an extra week an get some diving in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom